Col Amit Chatterjee
1. Col Amit Chatterjee took over as the Principal of UP Sainik School, Lucknow on 25 Oct 2016. A Post Graduate in Maths, Col Chatterjee did his B.Ed and M.Phil (Edn) besides Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration.
2. The Officer commissioned in to 16th Light Cavalry in the year 1995, has worked as Joint Director Recruitment Directorate, Army HQ, New Delhi. He also served in Corps HQ, Bde HQ, Regtl Centre and did number of Army Courses. He also worked as the Principal, Sainik School Nalanda Bihar and he was awarded from the then Governor of Bihar, honourable Shri Ram Nath Kovind for his exemplary stint as the Principal of Sainik School Nalanda.
Lt Col Udai Pratap Singh
- The Officer took over as Registrar of Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School Lucknow on 07 April 2018.
- The Officer has done M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering.
- The Officer was selected in NDA in the year 1993 and commissioned in 1997 in the Corps of EME.
- The Officer has been awarded with Army Cdr Commendation Card.
- The Officer has served in varied appointments in plains, deserts, and counter insurgency operations.
Lt Col Vijay Rana
1. Lt Col Vijay Rana took over as Headmaster of UP Sainik School, Lucknow on 09 Feb 2016. He is M.Sc. (Physics) M. Ed and M.A. Psychology with distinctions. The officer has also done Post Graduate Diploma in School Leadership and Management.
2. Apart from this officer has done JC, MLIT and Diploma in Geoinformatics. He did his initial attachment for two years with 2 Garhwal Rifles in OP Rakshak and Operation Parakram. He has served as instructor at OTA Chennai and as an Administrative Officer of Rashtriya Military School, Bangalore and SO-1 (Edn) of Infantry Division in Kupwara. He has been awarded GOC-in-C Commendation Card twice in 2002 and 2008 and Signal Officer in Chief Commendation Card in 2008.